View post (BSG)

View thread

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/12/2007 9:22 pm
I tried watching it when it first came out, but after a few episodes I totally lost track of what was going on & figured it'd be better to just wait until it goes into syndication & it's on ever day so I can just tape it on the DVR. I did that with Stargate.. didn't watch it for almost ten years cause I didn't have a clue what they were talking about.
Some people were calling other people goaoolds, and others were calling the same people gools and others were pronouncing it goals... I thought they were all different races or something. Finally after one too many Anubis episodes I lost interest & only got back into it cause I got the DVR.

There's a lot of series like that. I end up starting to watch them but can't remember from one week to the next what the story was about so I just wait for a bunch of em to pile up and either tape em all or buy the season DVD.
As far as Galactica goes... I have trouble getting into it cause I still think of the old cheezy series with Lorne Green and that stupid little guy on Buck Rogers ....bideebideebideee ... what's up Buck'