View post (Xbox 360 - KaBOOM!)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
02/05/2007 7:46 pm
Originally Posted by: renthe three magical red lights have descended... :mad:

Called Microsoft who (rather too cheerfully) informed me I was a month over the warranty... so.... £85 to Microsoft to fix a problem that has existed since launch. Slightly depressed that they didn't do the right thing and repair it anyway, but that was never really going to happen...

Once it's repaired, it's going on ebay... PS3 time...

I've had that happen to me before when my power goes out and come back on. I just restart it and everything is fine. I just exchanged my 360 a few days ago cause it had a hard time reading disks and the tray often got stuck. Since I had the stores warranty, they just gave me a new system no questions asked or no papers to fill out. On top of that I have another 3 months left on the MS warranty. I plan on renewing my warranty as I did with my old Xbox cause you nver know whats gonna happen. Sorry you have to pay the 85 bucks, it sucks when you have to pay for stuff like that when its completly out of your reach to fix or even cause the problem.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace