View post (Band Dynamics)

View thread

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
01/28/2007 3:27 am
Originally Posted by: earthman buckDefinitely. I swear to God, Michael is the worst person in the whole universe for doing that. I just wanna rip that damn bass out of his hands.[/QUOTE]
I would...My drummers mom yelled at us for always doing it and we haven't done it since...God bless her heart.

The same kinda thing happened with one of my own songs. I made up a riff and thought it was dumb, but Mike and Luke convinced me to keep it, and now that's one of our songs too.

This is how almost anything I write becomes one of my bands songs. Everyone else has the advantage of hearing it for the first time.

This is interesting stuff. Keep it coming folks.

[QUOTE=Lordathastrings]Second-worst band-bomb is the intrusive Significant Other. Girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, husbands, whatever - don't ever let 'em even think they have any kind of say in band issues.

+1000000000. Luckily we're all either to ugly/nerdy/loserish, or a combination of said to have this problem.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB