View post (I've got to rant about Zakk Wylde......)

View thread

HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
HDJ
Explanation: Southerner
12/18/2006 11:00 pm
While I know these things aren't his fault, I'm blaming him anyway b/c he endorses them with his name....

1. Zakk Wylde overdrive pedal. Quit working for me after about 8 months. Something to do with the switch. I know others on here have had the same problem.

2. Zakk Wylde signature Wah Pedal. Still works and is the best sounding wah in my opinion, but the battery cover won't stay on and nothing is broke to keep it from staying in....have duct tape on the bottom of the pedal to keep the battery in......plus, the little rubber feet have already popped off and the screws won't go all the way in so the metal cover on the bottom is loose. Gonna fix that with some washers.......

3. The whole 357 Choppers deal. I got caught up in that, paid around $400 for an MP4 player and was supposed to get a free diecast Zakk Wylde model bike and also a Epiphone Buzzsaw ZW signature guitar......Well, I got the stupid diecast bike, but never saw anything else, even the MP4 player. I wouldn't be as pissed if I had got the MP4 player and nothing else.....It really was one of those too good to be true things.....but I had talked to someone in a local band that jumped on that deal the last time they ran it and they received their guitar, so that's the main reason I jumped on it, thought it was actually legit.

Okay, I'm done...........going to torch that diecast bike on stage one day.
Check out my band:
Havoc Din