View post (Since teasers for stories are the new thing:)

View thread

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
11/29/2006 4:47 pm
Originally Posted by: acapellaHow to explain this...I mean that, I found that this story more than the last one told the story without a lot of deviation or flashiness. It just put the events down, showed the important thoughts and feelings, and moved along. I understand that everything in the first story was important to the theme, and I'm definitely not saying that there's anything wrong with it being in the story, quite on the contrary. In the first story there was a lot more to pick through and decipher, which makes for more interesting analasys. But in this story the actual reading of the story was easier, because I could just read it and not really have to look back over anything until I was done. I don't know if I'm explaining this very well. I didn't like either story more than it's counterpart, but it was quite a different experience reading each one. It's hard to explain a concept that I don't really have words to explain to myself, but you probably get what I'm talking about anyway. If not I guess I could give it another shot.

Note: I'm not saying there isn't stuff like I mentioned about the first story in the second one, just that it's easier to follow.

Ah ok, I see. Maybe it's the setting?
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...