View post (Video you should see)

View thread

ren
ren
11/18/2006 9:33 am
Tazing a guy who is on the floor and posing no risk.... How can that be acceptable? No matter what he is shouting at them, that's not called for. Tazed when handcuffed.... let's see them defend their actions there, especially if the Tazer charge was strong enough to disable the guy. They're screaming at him to get up and its their fault he can't.

It's the same the world over as far as I can tell... it takes a particular type of guy to want a uniform, and once he's got the uniform and been given a gun, it goes to his head... a$$holes... there may be exceptions that prove the rule, but I've yet to meet one.

Wasn't there another incident recently where a guy cuffed in the back of a patrol car got pepper sprayed? Magic is right, this probably happens all the time, it's just that now it's starting to get filmed by bystanders...

**EDIT**

I found the police report here which doesn't say alot but puts in print that the tazer will incapacitate someone temporarily, which will make it hard for them to explain why tazing someone for refusing to get up is a valid tactic I would think...

Is the US becoming the police state it appears to be from outside?

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com