View post (Guitar Bodies And Amps)

View thread

Drew77
Drew77
11/03/2006 10:08 pm
wow, thanks man.

So, are the blank bodies just solid blocks of wood (two pieces glued to togethe, right) and you route the shape out yourself? They aren't hollow right.

I have access to a huge, very expensive wood and pretty much anything shop. There may actually be something back there that routes **** for you (there is a fabricator thing that can make a scale model of a car, pretty quickly too), not that routing out a perimeter would really be that difficult, but hey. yeah but that looks like a mahogany body is only about 125 bucks after they route in the hardware spots for you. Anyway, I dont really care that much about price anymore, as long as its not excessive, but yeah defiently thanks for giving me the name of that company.

Anybody know anything about the POD XT? Live or pro? I dont particularly like Line 6 its just that for me (mainly recording and practicing) I can;t find anything that has near the flexabilty and easy recording setup that they have, dont have money or time to buy a mic to record so anything without a direct out is pretty much out of the question and Line 6 as tons of stuff for that, I just dont know if its really any good, ecspecailly if your going straight to your soundcard. SO yeah any help with this stuff would be very much apprecaited.