View post (I'm Retiring From the Guitar Tricks Forum.)

View thread

Rsam16
Rsam16
10/29/2006 3:41 am
Yes, I would like to take this opportunity to Announce my retirement from the Guitar Tricks Forum.

You may have Noticed that I took a hiatus in the summer and recently I came back. But this time I will probably not be coming back.

Mainly because, Well I'm gonna be Moving and I won't have internet Access for awhile and even then I might be really Busy that I'm probably not gonna have any time to check this Great Message Board anymore.

So, guys I just wanna give a Big Thanks to all the people who have Helped me, who have gone out of their way to Answer a Question or give me advice etc. you know who you are.

I've had some Great Chats,Debates, I've even helped a couple of people here and there, made some good Cyber Buddies and I've definetly Learned a hell of a lot more than I knew when I first came on this Board.

You know I joined on Oct. 21 2005, exactly 53 weeks ago at the time I'm writing this, And I can say this has been one LONG year, but I'm glad I had GT as a place to Escape to during the Long boring months of Winter.

And This will Be my Last post at 350, I always wanted to get to 1,000 but I guess 350 is a good number to leave my Name at. (At least it's not something like 322) :p

But even though I'm retiring, who knows what the future holds heck I might pull a Roger Clemens on you(Baseball fans will know what that means).

Maybe one day when you least expect it...
But for now you won't see me around these boards anymore at all.

To all you new folk who have just joined, this is the Best Online Community you are gonna find, there are some great people here and I'm glad I was able to Be part of it for the last year.

And now on parting I will leave you with my all time Favorite Thread.
http://www.guitartricks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18119

Take Care guys, and Keep making that Awesome Music, and never give up on your dreams, whatever they may be.

-Rsam16.
[FONT=Century Gothic]RSAM16[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]GuitarTricks Resident Eric Clapton Fan[/FONT]