View post (*sigh*)

View thread

jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
10/09/2006 11:55 am
its been a terrible week....found out my uncles dying of cancer as i speak...2 tumors one in the heart and one in the liver....my dad was thinking of quitting his job for good which means i may not be able to continue studying cos hes over worked and seriously stressed out..been like that for years actually...havent been coping with assignments myself and might need to retake a whole semester for one subject cos i failed it...oh and ive been having this pain in the groin area...went for a checkup turns out ive been pissing blood...going for ultrasound tomorrow to see what exactly is up...might require surgery...it all costs money and i just feel real bad for my dad...so ive been in this episode...thing is i myself have been hit with this writers block and i cant play as well when i record compared to me playing casually...ive come up with numerous riffs but i just cant seem to put words into them as effectively as i could before...its all just frustrating...i feel like im drifting in the middle of nowhere not knowing what to do or where to start...all i can do is ramble abt it to myself..i know...useless prick :o ...i do know i can ramble abt this to u guys cos its different...do u guys get that thing? the thing with not being able to play as well when u record compared to just chilling back and playing random stuff..its incredibly irritating...its like my fingers just freeze...hmm yea

/rant
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]