View post (New toy!)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
09/26/2006 3:13 am
Originally Posted by: pizzicatopickerWell, I got it brand new for 750 bucks, though it's MSRP was 1200-1300. Let me explain... My dad as just recently got a guitar store up off the ground, though it is still in it's early stages. For me this is very good news, meaning I can play spectacular guitars at any time, I get major discounts, and their will always be people in and out of there. Plus, I can learn a lot from the people that are gonna being working there. Im not bragging :rolleyes: , just sayin'. My pa knocked off 350 bucks at first, but then exclaimed,

"You know what Matt, I'll knock off another 100 dollars, just cause your family"

Believe me, I was almost in tears. It really IS the axe of my dreams.

Oh Eric, I totally know what your talking about. Some of the models that came in to my dad's shop felt kinda weird... but my PM PRO was different....

http://www.parkerguitars.com/code/models/models_pseries_pm20pro_intro.asp

Should like, ask your dad for a job. Nice guitar btw, I'm not much for the Parker headstocks though.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace