View post (I have a body for a guitar... don't know much else)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
08/29/2006 11:13 pm
Ok, so long story short, for $5 I came into possession of a mildy bruised guitar body that looks to be that of a Les Paul. Don't know if it's an Epiphone, Gibson, or competitor's knock-off, but it's a Les Paul body all the same. It has no neck, no bridge, the paint's scraped here and there, it's got some dings in it and a ripped up sticker promoting the use of protection during certain activities. What it does have are two humbuckers (don't know what kind or anything else about them, a pickup switch up at the top near the neck, 4 knobs for volume and tone, and a smaller two-way switch between two of the knobs. The neck was a bolt-on as well. I can't find a picture of it online and I don't have a digital camera to take a picture of it with to show you all, but that's all I know about it. I plan on completely revamping it just for the kicks of getting some good field experience for cheap. If any one knows more about what kind of guitar it was before such a tragic outcome came unto it, please do tell.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.