locks

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
08/30/2006 6:29 am
at work, there's a customer who comes in every so often that has dreads that go down past his ass a couple inches... white guy too! but he has a goatee to compliment it though so it doesn't look too bad. I would never get them, but if want to, go for it! but if you're white, you need a goatee to compliment it, otherwise it just looks wierd. :D
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
aschleman
aschleman
08/30/2006 12:44 pm
Originally Posted by: earthman buckUm....what were you doing smelling your girlfriend's brother's hair?

Weirdo.....

It was her little brother... so everynow and then I'd have to beat up on him because he'd be annoying... and the first time I put him in a headlock I was scared that they would stink to high heaven... but they didn't. So I asked him why they didn't smell and he told me about whatever product he used...

Just to explain myself.... haha
# 2
ren
ren
08/30/2006 2:19 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs...if you're white, you need a goatee to compliment it, otherwise it just looks wierd. :D

Amen.... I still have a goatee going on.... I think blokes with long hair look weird without some beardie action too... :)

Plus, being able to see my chin again after so long would be strange. And, having spent a month or so in Orange County, my chin would be white but my face is brown..... hehe

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.