View post (Shred Tactics)

View thread

Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
08/06/2006 2:05 am
Originally Posted by: bunmiadefisayoUsed to have that problem. Do yourself a huge favour and get a recording device. Any kind, even the cassette ones and record yourself. You wount believe how much better you can get if you liosten to yourself. Not only that but you wont even forget your solos. I dont have that much money to spare right now so i bought a $14 Sony Pressman cassette recorder. Works fine if you put the guitar real close to it. :D

What i do is i start off my recording by saying what i'll be doing, what key im in, the techniques i used and stuff like that. If not you'll play something, record it and then come back later and totally forget how you played it. Nothing as annoying as having played some really cool line and then forgetting it. :)

i cant really do it like that though cuz sometimes i just hve someone playing and i dont know what key its in and just play a rippin solo and i just cant really remember what i did in it and those ones out of nowhere are usually the best ones but yea i hate when i forget how to play things ive recorded its happened on several occasions. but yea i just dont really know how to define a pattern unless it is something like those intervals i was talking about but yea if not than can someone explain them?
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"