View post (Global Warming Debate)

View thread

jimmy_kwtx
jimmy_kwtx
08/09/2006 8:28 pm
Playing Devils Advocate.

If the polar caps are melting then how do they (the scientists) know that the samples they are taking from the ground are correctly dated?
If the caps are melting then the "tops" have been eroding so they are actually lower so they have probrably lost "years".

Also how would the green house gases and CO2 levels trapped at the coldest points of the earth have any relation or bearing on warmer regions?

And if this has happened in the past then the caps have melted before so samples taken from the existing caps would be up to interpretation.

Global warming activists have "proof" but it is all speculative and circumstantial IMHO.

Global warming refutists have the same type of evidence. I feel that scientists are theorizing and activists are taking these theorys and running with them with out thinking about it and actually presenting both sides of the story. What you have is 2 sides 1 saying I have this proof it is and side 2 saying well I have this proof it isn't.

We could just be witnessing The Earth taking care of itself and going about it's natural changes.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I reject your reality and substitue my own[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]BYAAAAAAAAAAAH![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]But it goes to eleven....[/FONT]