View post (Men and Woman drivers...?)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
07/07/2006 6:28 am
I have no need to "see how fast my car can go" I can just go look it up on the internet! I know my car has a speed limiter at about 125 mph... heh heh. anyway, I think it's all these wanna-be racers who drive their honda's around like maniacs that usually cause accidents and bring a bad name for males ages 16-25. from what I've seen, typically a male is an overall better driver, females tend to make those small mistakes, or tend to be talking on the cell phone more often, whereas guys tend to drive a little faster, but don't tailgate or piss off other driver's as much. now I'm not sexist or anything, there are, of course, exceptions where the man will be a terrible driver or try to drive 110 on the freeway or a female will be an uber-safe driver.

my insurance, being a male 16-year-old driver with a "sports car" made my parent's insurance go up like $1700... I think that's every 6 months. anyway, when they added my sister and her 2002 honda civic, it went up like $600. and after she totaled that, it doubled to $1200, still less than mine... she also has a speeding ticket and I've got no tickets or accidents. next semester I get a discount for being a full-time college student though (I was only part time last year) so, woohoo I guess...
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace