View post (Newbie....)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
06/12/2006 6:55 am
Originally Posted by: staggmanThat's cool is she paying? & for the drinks later? tell her she's o.k. but you rather sample the wine & get to know her than watch a movie, coz she's the most interesting person you've ever met...then tell her she's buying, but you will next time! that's cool! ....staggy

nah, it never happened. she was at a party that day (I'm guessing a graduation party for one of her friends or something) and she said we could go see the movie if she left the party early enough, but then it ended up going later than she thought. so now we're gonna go see the movie on wednesday probably. btw, I'm a little young for wine at the ripe old age of 16 :p and she's even younger. oh, and I've never let a girl pay for a date and I don't intend to start now! :cool: it's ok though, it's worth the $17.

EDIT: oh, and about getting to know her, well, we were actually friends first, which seems to be the case for every relationship I've ever been in except one... and that one was a disaster! lol
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace