View post (Nail biting)

View thread

snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
04/17/2020 3:27 pm
Originally Posted by: liornir88

Today there are nail biting deterrent devices that you put on your teeth they will make you stop biting your nails since once their on there's no way you can bite your nails and cuticles even if you realy want to. No reason to suffer from this in 2020 I used nail-biting-solution.com they are an international clinic that sends the devices to you, I'm quite sure there are others in the states, I did this a few years ago and I don't bite my nails anymore, does someone have a recommendation for a good nail hardener for guys, all the ones I tried are glossy :(

I need it to strengthen my chicken pickin

I read somewhere that you can strengthen your nails with "Acrylic Powder". This was to be applied in conjunction with some kind of nail polish or other kind of adhesive binder. The guy that talked about this was a finger picker and needed to strengthen their nails so they would hold up to his steel strings. It sounded like an interesting idea, but I have to admit that I have never seen "Acrylic Powder" for sale anywhere.

Another idea is to get some fake nails attached to the fingers you use to pick with. From what I understand these are very good for a few weeks before they need replacement.

Captcha is a total pain in the........