View post (my upcoming first "gig")

View thread

force_of_shred
force_of_shred
05/12/2006 4:05 am
lol personaly I like the american one more when it comes to doing it on the guitar
(like hendrix,Satriani,and Zakk wylde) actuallyIi just tried doing the song starting with clean chorus then adding extremely mild overdrive and soon after kicking on the metalzone it sounds nice and thick ) I love it like that but who knows howt the granny's that will be out in the audiance will take it. :cool:

actually my class is very small 9 people! we are a very odd and unique class and i got suspicius when they kept telling to bust a solo during the song as i know they are barely kidding.and im not sure whether i should try to please them or the other 200 people that will be watching and probably won't like what they hear.I guess i can see it two ways first our grad our way or second to be respectful of the hug audiance. :eek: I only now just realized that it will be that many people and my fist time playing on stage. well i guess you may see me replying to the embaressing gigs thread after next weekend great stuff. :D
" "this tone ain't workin for me" is the first thing a guitar player says when he hasn't done his homework"- Bob Rock