View post (Am I the man or what?)

View thread

pure
pure
04/23/2006 8:17 pm
if you wanna go around shooting each other and wanna have real fun and want the weapons to be the same weight and size as real weapons, i recommend air soft guns.

prices start at $20, they're the actual size and weight as the real thing, and you can buy a pack of 200 bullets for $2. thats a penny a bullet.

these things come in manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic. they can hold from 12+ bullets depending on the weapon.

pistols hold from 12-30, other bigger weapons such as sniper rifles and machine guns hold over 60. you can also buy clips and when one's out in combat you can change to the other clip.

the great thing about these is if you wear a shirt or a jacket and some jeans, you wont feel any pain but it will hit hard enough for you to know you've been hit. and if they hit your head, they can either do nothing or make you blind, give you a knot, or make you def depending on the strength, angle, and range of the weapon.

http://www.crosman.com/

my friend owns the rifle on the top right, its meant for long range as you can see. it holds 60 pellets.

i own a pistol, holds 12-13 pellets.

i beat him almost every time.
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks