View post (So......)

View thread

stackny
stackny
04/20/2006 6:51 am
Alright, with the threats of banning going on and me fresh off my latest suspension, (I still cant take a shower facing the shower head) Ive been extra careful what I write cuz Im really not sure what can be tolerated. I was just about to make a humerous but kind of nonsensical response to a thread, but then stopped cuz I didnt know how it would responded to by the mods. It was in no way offensive or an attack or even a random thing to say, just something that didnt really contribute to the discussion of the thread and it involved asterisks and Earthman calming me down after I nearly attacked someone. Is this the stuff youre trying to limit?

So ok guys, what exactly is it that you expect from us behavior wise? Id have to say one of the reasons I like this forum so much is because I can just vent and be an idiot sometimes with my fellow idiots on the board. I personally didnt see it as a problem, because other than the open discussion forum, things have been pretty much strictly guitar and good discussion that stayed on topic.

Please clarify on the rules so I can stop being paranoid.
Dont shoot yourself in the head.