View post (Am I learning properly...?)

View thread

Hardrive
Hardrive
04/23/2006 9:39 am
Thanks dudes I really appriciate your comments and its like you say "other people notice a diffrence where we dont notice as much"
I have to say I did start with an acustic and did chords and the dreaded f chord god that frign f chord but now im like what was the hassle once ive got it lol...but anyway sold my acustic to get an electric only a cheap second hand one but hey. anyway ive found that the electric is a lot easier to play especialy when it comes to my pinky finger pressing on the strings and the neck isnt as wide...hope i havent commited a cardanal sin by going to electric and selling my acustic lol...One thing I have learned is that chord fingering and suggested fingering is only a suggestion and we should find what comes naturaly so long as its not one or two fingers doing all the work.I found preaty woman the begining part was excelent to get all the fingers into play and you get to play a song which is cool as there are only two chords and the rift part which is preaty simple and people are like wow you can play...

Heres poss a daft question but here goes sometimes when i pluck the bottom thick e string it does like a vibrating noice like its catching on one of the frets ive lowered the pickups to be 3mm away from the strings when pressed down, and my mate says my guitar sounds flat ive tuned it with a tuner and its spot on I tune it to standard E but havent a clue about the string length them things you adjust on the tem at the bottom could that be causing the prob or is my mate just winding me up.

im sorry to be a pain guys.
If your Fingers aint bleading you havent practiced enough...