Subscribing to Guitar Tricks

Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
04/24/2006 6:46 pm
For my paypal account, I can attach it to a bank account instead of a credit card. Paypal gives me the option to use either or both.

I briefly looked at the paypal help pages to see if European accounts are able to use a bank account, and it seems they are. Please check again to see if you have that option.
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 1
GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
04/24/2006 7:33 pm
Originally Posted by: Jon BroderickFor my paypal account, I can attach it to a bank account instead of a credit card. Paypal gives me the option to use either or both.

I briefly looked at the paypal help pages to see if European accounts are able to use a bank account, and it seems they are. Please check again to see if you have that option.

yes they have, it took me a long time to figure it out and I still don't know if I did it right, I'll find out in 4 days I guess :rolleyes:

after that I can check if I can transfer further on for an upgrade ;)
= good music is good drinking =
# 2
GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
04/27/2006 10:04 pm
Originally Posted by: Jon BroderickFor my paypal account, I can attach it to a bank account instead of a credit card. Paypal gives me the option to use either or both.

It worked, but..

when I select the feature 'upgrade' and then select Paypal payment method it asks me to log in and then select a creditcard.

I can send money though, through the following methode:

Recipient's email:
Amount:
Currency:
Category of Purchase:
Email subject(optional):
Note(optional):

I can't find any other payment method, so can you please tell me how to do it through this strange feature?

Thanks in advance,
Roel
# 3
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
04/28/2006 1:15 am
Their interface is funny, but the option to get funds from your account is there.

I just pretended to sign up so I could see what the problem is. It looks like you need to click "more funding options" under Source of Funds on the page AFTER you sign in to paypal.
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

# 4
GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
04/28/2006 10:55 am
maybe your interface is different because I couldn't find anything concerning "more funding options" or Source of Funds

However, I did found this somewhere in Profile:

Billing agreements for Preapproved Payments are created when you authorize a merchant to bill your PayPal account. Because this occurs in an automated fashion, we want to ensure that only the funding sources you choose are used. You may de-select any methods that you do not want to use from the list below.

Available Funding Sources:

You have no funding sources available.

PayPal will always use the balance in your account first.

Note: PayPal does not yet accept bank account transfers for Preapproved Payments in your country. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and are working to add this functionality in the future.

guess I'm stuck, cause I already got a primary bankaccount linked to paypal :(
# 5
mkrty05
mkrty05
04/30/2006 7:37 pm
i was wondering what format are the video lessons played with mpg, mpeg, or so on. Like with the windows media player thanks if you answered
# 6
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
04/30/2006 8:24 pm
The vids are Flash videos.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
# 7
mkrty05
mkrty05
04/30/2006 9:29 pm
yeah i cant play them because at the top of the lest hand corner is a triangle,square,and circle do you know how to fix that problem
# 8
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
04/30/2006 10:06 pm
Search the words "Flash Media Player" on google. vIt's a free download and when you have it installed. You'll be able to play the vids.

Nevermind here's the link. :)

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer/
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.