View post (Robert Keeley Ds-1!)

View thread

Blues_Man
Blues_Man
04/04/2006 1:35 am

Robert Keeley modded ds-1 ultra/seeing eye mod.

Price- $140 (US).

Pros- Large Marshall type sound, very versatile! You can play blues, to rock, to metal (the 80's stuff/ the good kind), I guess if you wanted to, you could play modern stuff but why waste your time on something like that! :D
Not muddy at all! Very defined on all the strings. Has a switch that goes from the Ultra mod which is the low gain, crunchy, marshally sound. to the Seeing eye mod, the hi-gain tube marshall sound. Pretty much as close you can get to a jcm 800 in a box.

Cons- hmmm....uhhh....well, they didn't give it to me for free, does that count?! I seriously cant say anything bad! Yes i know sounds stupid and full of hype, but i seriously cannot pick out one bad thing i dislike about the pedal!

This pedal is one of the best i've ever had! Robert keeley builds the best effects in the business, not to mention his customer service! Ive spoken to him personally 2 on the phone! great guy.
This exact pedal is used by the likes of STEVE VAI, SATCH, need i say more?... overall, just awesome! If your in the market for a great distortion, buy it!
I am Comfortably Numb... :D

Oh yeah...STICK IT TO THE MAN!