View post (Single Pedals or Multi effects unit)

View thread

Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
04/01/2006 4:18 am
Okay I Have Yet another dilemma involving single pedals and say a boss GT-8 i like the concept of single pedals and the pedal boards i was thinking of getting the BBE sonic stomp, The BOSS TU-2 Tuner,GE-7 EQ,MT-2 Metal Zone LS-2 Line Selector, CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, FV-500L Volume Pedal, The Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory and A voodoo labs pedal power 2 plus this would all cost at least over 1200$ plus the price of all the cables and pedalboard and other small things like that but i think the boss GT-8 could do all of the work of these units and more (except the sonic stomp and maybe the expression factory) and it only costs around 500$ ....so what do you think am i right about how the gt8 has all of the same features but more would i be better off buying the GT8 Could you name any of the pros or cons of either situation ( i Currently have the Korg Toneworks AX1500G and cant seem to get the sound im looking for )
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"