View post (Things I do instead of sleeping.)

View thread

jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
03/17/2006 9:11 pm
Originally Posted by: aschlemanStudies show that with marijuana... that is, infact, correct... BUT only in people that have a naturally creative mind. In people that scored well in an artistic and creative portion of an aptitude test showed that it enhances the senses and stimulates the mind to act in a way that makes certain things standout. Like certain sounds or patterns of sound (as with guitar). Some subjects were able to pick out certain sounds that they weren't able to pick out when they did the control experiment in a sober state... Some people react to different patterns of light or colors as well... The subjects that scored well on the scholastic portion of the placement test were found to have more of a depressent reaction to the drug. The subjects overall senses were dulled and weren't any more or less creative. Brain function was slowed in an experiment that tested basic mathematics and literary skills... The numbers were obviously a lot lower in the literary skills but surpriseingly not significantly lower on mathematics... It was thought that since basic math is done in a different portion of the brain than deductive reasoning marijuana only effects certain parts of the brain or certain functions of the brain... That was a little bit from a research paper I did in high school....

Bottom line: drugs are pointless. Don't touch 'em.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>