View post (GT username)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
03/14/2006 7:41 am
Originally Posted by: acapella rapemeMy name comes from when practicing with the band, we just for some reason, spontaneously put down our instruments and performed a crappy, hilarious a capella rendition of Nirvana's "Rape Me". We thought it was so funny we've done it every time since. We are thinking of including it on our upcoming two-disc release "A Capellas and Hidden Trax". Keep an eye open. ;)

really? see, I always thought that your username came because you hate a capella parts of songs. songs should be 100% guitar IMO (not really), so anytime you drop all instruments and have a vocal solo (a capella) it's like they are raping you... that's how I feel about a capella anyway.

my name is plain and simple, 6 strings and 2 humbuckers. back when I made the username though, I only had one guitar, and it had 6 strings, one humbucker, and 2 single coils. lol. but my true love was with guitars with 6 strings and 2 humbuckers, like the gibson SG which I am now the proud owner of. of course, 6strings_2humbuckers didn't fit, so I cut out all the vowels and the letter "c" to make 6strngs_2hmbkrs thus my username.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace