View post (How change affects our lives, and how we accept it...)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
06/26/2001 3:36 am
Open Discussion: Introduce yourself, meet people, talk about whatever you want.

Well, this question isnt necessarily about guitar, but in some ways it can relate your overall approach. But still, this question relates to how you handle lifes situations...

As the days progress, a lot of us tend to get comfortable with our surroundings, and where we consider change to be the worse thing that could cross our minds. A lot of us would rather just keep walking on that same narrow road with only minor adjustments. But change isn't as bad as we think it is, well sure it stinks when our girlfriend of 3 years tells us that shes no longer committed to the relationship, and of course it stinks when you're no longer able to pay the payments on your car..[i]What was I saying, because to be honest, I forgot, because change really doesn't seem that good after all.) But its a way of life, and if we can get through these rather unfortunate situations free and clear, it gives us more strength to face the future..

So the little things, are you always willing to try something new as the days go by, whether its a new language, or a new pastry, or even a new relationship/friendship ?

Thanks
-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."