View post (new acoustic)

View thread

bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
bigbuda
Vote For Pedro
02/16/2006 3:33 am
Originally Posted by: 83261_sidany body can crank up their distortion and play their favorite metallica song. dont get me wrong, i love it too, but there is nothing better than sitting down with an acoustic and being your own audience, (any body know what i'm talking about?). the only thing is my acoustic is old(used to be my dad's,like 8 years old) and the fretboard is waering away(it was cheap:$90). its done me well, but i think its time for me to buy a new one. does any body have any recomendations on what kind of acoustic i should get? my price range is like $400-$450. any info will help. thanks. :cool:

Yamaha FG720S is on sale for less than 300 and it's one helluva guitar. I was playing one in my local shop yesterday and it was all I could do not to buy it. I still think about that guitar and it was two days ago. I also like alvarez guitars, I currently own a Martin and know exactly what you are talking about. I love sittin and strummin on that bad boy. :cool:
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. :rolleyes: