View post (wanted to share some pics of my snake with you...)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/07/2006 4:14 pm
Originally Posted by: zeropunk_reaperholy!! nice snake! im trying to get one but my mom wont let me get one because she says they arent pets, like dogs and cats are. I have an enormous tank to keep one in, but she also doesnt like the fact that you have to feed them living mice, crickets, and other things. :( ne advice from ppl?? thx...... !..! (>.<) !..! ROCK ON!!!

I'd read or something some time ago that you're supposed to feed them dead animals since a living one in a contained environment with a predator would provoke the prey to fight back and risk injuries to your pet. I'd also heard that dunking them in stuff like chicken broth makes it better tasting for the snakes as well. I've never owned a snake so don't hold me to any of this.

The snake looks bad ass too, by the way.

On a side note, I used to have a chameleon, but he died a few years ago. I've probably got some pictures of him somewhere, but I doubt they'll surface before this thread dies.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.