View post (Hazards to your health?)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/04/2006 1:43 am
I've my own story to share... I was at a friend's house and there were about 3 people in the room at the time, myself included. I'd started a trend by takign a tape measure and seeing if I could extend it to the ceiling which soon turned into a competition to see who could get it there first. Go figure the 6' 7" guy won. So afterwards we started seeing if we could touch walls, posters, and anything else with it from a given point. After that ended we decided to see who could hit who harder in the knee with the tape measure. So it was my turn to take it to the knee and the thing flies out of his hand, zips right by my knee and flies right into the goal. I must say that was quite possibly the worst blow I've ever taken there. A couple weeks later I was back and it was the same people and a fourth person. The one that threw the tape at me and I ended up getting into a friendly fight which came to halt when he threw a punch and it went straight into the given spot again. Seriously... I start to get nervous now when I go over there... and I'm going back tomorrow.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.