View post (January 22nd = best day of the year!)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/25/2006 7:26 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonAh, yes, the bowling alley. That classic hospice of make-out sessions.

PS, half hour make-out session? I dunno if I could take more than that before going "hey, is this gonna go anywhere? I've got **** I gotta do."

yeah, the girl I took out on sunday I also took to the same bowling alley! lol. that would've been kinda funny if we ended up having a half-hour make-out session too.

but seriously though, back in 05, it was me and her, and two other couples, that had gone to a school dance, and decided to go midnight bowling afterwards.. so, during our makeout session, the other 4 people played through an entire game, and just took our turns for us. I didn't even know it was that long.. I was just like "is it my turn yet?" and they were like "you guys have been making out for like a half hour." and we were like "we were?" yeah.. it was funny.. lol

I just realized how many times I said "and we were like" and "and they were like" good god.. I think I've been hanging out with too many high school girls. :D
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace