View post (January 22nd = best day of the year!)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/24/2006 9:07 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOneno, that's why i climbed down... the winds the other night were REALLY heavy down here, and if i let him go from where the car was parked he would have most likely just blown 30 or 40 feet south and gotten stuck in the rocks, which wouldn't have been a very pleasant send-off.

no, i climbed way down out onto a ledge, so that when i gave him a good chuck he'd hit the water. thankfully, he did, he landed about 20 feet into the water (the beachhead there is about 10 feet of rocks). thank god i have good shoulders...

it's morbid and all, but i must say... dead birds still get pretty good lift :cool: It was weird, like throwing a paper airplane... he went straight out for a little distance, then he actually went up for a second and then went down, probably all due to the wind. i have to say though i felt like kind of a jerk for just tossing him. oh well. he was dead. sure beats a trash can.

what do you wanna bet that within a few days it'll be all over the news that creatures in the ocean around the LA area were all getting the bird flu..
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace