View post (A 1:20 min Improvising track)

View thread

alucard0941
alucard0941
01/06/2006 10:34 pm
Originally Posted by: 3rd_degreeburnIt is apparent that you can't take an opinion whether it be positive or negative. .

Of course I can take positive or negative (look above). I just reacted different for you cause it was just blatently said and you said it as if you were out to get someone (as if you were dispised someone and this was your way of getting them back). Its as if someone just went to a concert and said the artist sucked and then left. It was something I didnt really see coming and alot of things you said were totally contrary to what I thought when I first recorded it. So I can take a opinon positive or negative ( dont even know why you said positive) but of course, if someone just says they thought it was horrible without propper explanation, its gonna get anyone a little fired up ( including you) Imagine if someone said that to you on your first recording when you thought it was pretty good to start off with.

Now I dont wish to contine this issue, but I just posted to say that i CAN take opinion, just not when their percieved to be intentially harmfull.
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!