View post (A 1:20 min Improvising track)

View thread

alucard0941
alucard0941
01/06/2006 2:52 am
Originally Posted by: 3rd_degreeburnYou asked what we thought and I thought none of it fit...mindless harmonic wanking...criticism is a bia...you could improve by not being so sloppy and writting somthing with a little more melody to it.

alrite I understand, but just to let you know, I didnt write it. I just played on take and just fiddled around. Even though it is sloppy at some parts, it one factor is the recording quality and my recording wasnt rehersed or even planned out.

The way you said it really pissed me off cause it was just obnoxious and such a negative statement, a put down more than criticism. Yes I did say "tell me if I suck" and I expected some tips to go with that, but with aparently I take that statement back now...

I just wanted to show you guys a little freestyle I didnt impromtu. It wasnt a compostion. But actually you know what, since what you said, Im gonna sit down and actually write somthing. Ill take what you said in a positive way, even though you can across insultive.
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!