Moderators

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
12/11/2005 8:46 am
Originally Posted by: Fenderallthewaynot too much...not too much...though i've always wanted to go. maybe i'll go to san diego instead...

I was only kidding, san diego is worse... you'll get stuck in traffic, and be lucky to get out without getting shot.

san fran is a very clean city, and with housing starting at a million dollars for probaly about 1,500 square feet or less, with your house being 3 inches away from the next, there aren't very many poor people, so there really isn't much of a ghetto or "bad side of town" in san fran... I think that the "bad side" is oakland, which isn't far from san fran... oakland is like 100% ghetto, and there are alot of homeless people who are mentally insane that live under the freeway... I'm not saying that to be mean, I mean they really do have mental health problems.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
12/11/2005 9:28 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsI was only kidding, san diego is worse... you'll get stuck in traffic, and be lucky to get out without getting shot.

san fran is a very clean city, and with housing starting at a million dollars for probaly about 1,500 square feet or less, with your house being 3 inches away from the next, there aren't very many poor people, so there really isn't much of a ghetto or "bad side of town" in san fran... I think that the "bad side" is oakland, which isn't far from san fran... oakland is like 100% ghetto, and there are alot of homeless people who are mentally insane that live under the freeway... I'm not saying that to be mean, I mean they really do have mental health problems.

Everywhere has at least one odd person or family. Just the way of the world.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.