View post (Scary Week)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
11/06/2005 8:41 am
Originally Posted by: Pantallica1What about if you're at your job at the grocery store and you crush some eggs, should someone sue you?

no, I would go grab them some different eggs, and they would not get charged for the eggs that I crushed. they would still have to pay for the new eggs, but not the ones that I crushed... and that's all I was saying, is they should refund you for all that money that you spent on medicine, leg brace, etc. because they made the mistake and told you it was the wrong thing... now, I am still saying that you should still have to pay for the cat scan, and the operation or what ever they had to do to save his life... but they should not make you pay for the stuff that you didn't actually need.

and I'm not saying that you should sue them for millions of dollars... just the amount it cost for the visits, the x-ray, the medicine, the leg brace, etc. probably no more then $1500... which is like half a weeks pay to them...

I serioulsy am against people just sueing each other for every little thing. but there are some cases where I see it as being justifiable.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace