View post (Top 10 peeps to "front" YOUR metal/hard rock band)

View thread

hann1bal
hann1bal
10/23/2005 11:08 am
ok I want ur favorites...not "who's the best in the world." The rating system is as follows: scale of 1 to 5 (the best)... 1. Voice (raspy, death, sing in different notes, whatever u like), 2. Ability to change styles (high piched, flat, death, rap, punk, whatever) 3. Ability to incite the crowd (trash talking or positive reinforcment, lol), 4. Notoriety (publicity + or -, what have they been arrested for or have they started a riot! Are they well known?)
Don't critisize other peoples picks! Just name ur own. Mine are kinda obvious picks, but hey, do u want nobody leading ur band??? Also, u don't have to go for ten picks, just name who u want.

1) Axl Rose, 5,3,5,5 Even if you hate him...most electric entertainer ever..needs to have one more run though
2) Bruce Dickenson 4,2,3,4 RESPECT
3) Rob Halford 5,3,2,4 RESPECT
4) Sebastian Bach 5,2,3,4 Super Voice (I hear the new skid row singer is really good, too)
5) Ozzy Osbourne 5,3,4,5 Never be another...his voice is too unique to duplicate.
6) Corey Taylor 4,5,4,3 This guy does it all...good modern voice...listen to Stone Sour
7) Phillip Anselmo 2,4,5,4 Could be one of the greatest ever if he'd realized that cemetary gates is his measuring stick..hard core alone getz u a 2.
8) Eddie Vedder 4,2,3,4 I hate his pollitical agenda but his voice is melodic
9) Angela Gossow 3,1,3,3 Pioneer for woman in DEATH METAL!!!
10) Dave Mustaine 3,2,3,4 What if he had been the lead singer for Metallica (not a knock on James, but Dave's a better singer)? His voice is unique, and great for heavy metal!!