View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/15/2005 4:07 am
Originally Posted by: griefwearsgraywhy are we talking about hair?[/QUOTE]
cause this is a guitar message board...
[QUOTE=Cryptic Excretions] and because my hair is miraculously straight it takes me about 30 seconds on a rough day to comb it.

yeah, same here, I think I said it took under 5 minutes to comb mine... well, that was actually being pretty generous, really, it depends on how long my hair is, when it's long (around 6 inches) it takes like 2-3 minutes, and when it's shorter it takes me about 30 seconds... the person who last cut my hair was a dumb **** though... I asked for it to be like the same thing it was (medium length, about 3-4 inches long) just a little shorter, like an inch off... I even showed her a picture... she gave me something that looked like it came straight out of the movie "grease" seriously... it was like 50's slick backed type of thing... I was so pissed... once I got home and took all the gel and crap out, then it was mediocre (in fact, it looks like the lead singer from lamb of god's haircut on their music video for "laid to rest") it's short on the sides and back, then longer on top... looks pretty stupid, and I want my longer hair back (keeping in mind that when I say longer, I mean 3-4 inches, not shoulder length like you) I'm growing it back out to like 5-6 inches before getting it cut again, should be in like 6 months to a year....
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace