View post (important question)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/04/2005 5:10 am
Originally Posted by: RaskolnikovYeah, but you have to consider that you live in California.

One of my brother's impressions since moving to Cali:

"Californians only fight in twelves. Sure, they're all pussies... but there's twelve of them."

I think you just called me a pussy! I'll have you know that I never hang out in groups of eleven other people... I walk by myself after midnight, and pass gangs and groups of stoners, and they don't even phase me, and when they try to intimidate me, I give them a good smart-alec response and walk away. shuts them up nice.

and in my rock climbing class, I earned a new nickname a few weeks ago... Nathan "have no fear" ***** (sorry, not giving out my last name on a public board) I earned the nickname by climbing at least 15 feet up the wall without being tied in to a rope... the people that work there were screaming at me... everyone in the entire rooms eyes fell on me... and I calmly climbed back down without falling (this was no easy peasy rock course either, I was struggling to do it a couple minutes earlier with a rope on, and fell a few times when I had the rope on...)

plus, I'm sercure enough in my masculinity to wear a pink shirt, alot of the guys who say "guys shouldn't were pink shirts!" are the ones who are scared to for fear of being considered gay...

btw, since the wearing of pink shirts became a fashion, I have stopped wearing mine. but I used to wear it all the time, it was a real chick magnet before everyone started doing it.

so californians are pussys? not all of us... there are plenty, just like in any state... but not all of us are
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace