View post (Hey, LATS... (and some others on here))

View thread

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
09/21/2005 12:21 am
That'll teach 'em! My buddy is my age (24) and on his third motorcycle.

He bought the first one when we were 16, but his parent's noticed $400 missing from his savings account, found out about the bike, then sold it and never gave him the money for it.

The second bike he got when we were 20. It was a Ninja crotch rocket that he made $100/month payments on for a year and never got the chance to ride. He was taking over payments on it from a friend of his, then gave the bike back to him when he was having trouble in School.

This last bike he's put lots of time and money into and has only ridden once for any worthwhile distance. He was going into the Air Force and needed a place to store it so he kept it in my mom's garage. It was there since August of '04, but his insurance recently expired and his parents found out about this one too. They've been seriously against him owning a motorcycle. Well, to make a long story a little shorter, his parent's went over to my Mom's last weekend to get the bike. Time will tell if they coax him into selling this one or not, but looking at his past track record he's had 3 bikes that he hasn't really gotten a chance to ride...Just spend a lot of money on :D
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile