View post (GNX4 owners using X-EDIT)

View thread

paranoid726
paranoid726
09/17/2005 9:17 pm
They are called MFX SUPERMODELS for GNX. The guy that made them is an engineer acoustician or something. Check it out and Read about it . This link is description

http://www.mtprosound.com/GNXSUPERMODELS.htm/HOWITSDONE.html

Here's where I found the order pages and discs

www.mtprosound.com/MFXSUPERMODELS.html

Then there's an order page. I checked out the sound community and guys there had links right to the page. there's audio samples MP2's that are cool but do no justice to the actual sound!! He needs to put better files up there and I'm emailing him about it.

Here's what I couldn't believe that he did! The organization of this !! I explored the disc and it has Amp Model Folder, under that 30+ amp manufacturers; Under those are the Individual amps. So if in the Marshall folder he has Marshall, then the Marshall amp Models like Plexi, JCM 600-900, Jubillee, JTM, Mode 4, Dsl, Tsl. Then each of those have patch models and acm files ( hypermodels). Those have variables like Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, Lead 2, High gain, Ultra, Modified, Mid Boost Mods, 1987 JCM Zakk, Variac, Power Brake, cabinet variations like Tone Tubby 4x12??? Never heard of it, but it sounds great! There's 200 somtething variable sounds in the Marshall folder!!!! Mesa has the same , from Road King, 50 caliber, Dual rect, Mark II C+ (ROCKS my John Petrucci Images Tone ) , Mark IV, Nomad!!! Fender has all the top Fender amps from Devilles, Twins!!! There are more than 1200 files in this CD and I have only touched on them. This is way toooo coool !! cabinets , and Acoustic Amps, Acoustic models like Larrivee, Martin, this is the best thing I have ever seen anyone make!! There is another site GNX4.org that are raving about as well !! I love this !!