hmm

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/26/2006 6:46 am
Originally Posted by: Tele MasterMy band does as well.

http://www.myspace.com/jacquieinthekitchen

I'm taking a listen right now.. wow! I love your singer's voice! awesome band!
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
Tele Master
Full Access
Tele Master
Full Access
01/26/2006 8:38 pm
Thankyou. She does have a good voice, hard to find these days it seems.
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
01/26/2006 9:23 pm
As of right now I no longer have a personal myspace page. But some of my bands do.

www.myspace.com/destinedtofester - grindcore with obvious electronic drums. Only of the uploaded songs has guitars at the moment, still working on the rest.
www.myspace.com/hulkbigknife - we're working on learning/writing the actual songs so don't expect much from this at the moment.
www.myspace.com/sidsband - grindcore/doom metal hybrid
www.myspace.com/theremainsofselteque - a complete mockery of "kvlt" image obsessed black metallers. Seriously, the music, production, and vocals all suck... big time. Not to mention the concept of the music (most of which is still to come) is all completely full of it and the biography is complete garbage that I made up on the spot. There's not actually any other members in the band.

There you have it, a brief description of most of my current projects. None of them are really ground breaking or anything, so don't expect anything superb... that and my means of recording are rock bottom, so production is putrid at best.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.