View post (I want ot clear up this gay thing)

View thread

Majoinen
Majoinen
05/24/2001 11:33 pm
Man you's are gay, Don't worrie Zep i'm from the same background we call things and ppl GAY all the time, my argument is that its not a racist comment, Homos aren't a Race. In the first place being gay is not gay, now i don't want to stur more S*#T up but the thing is the word Gay started as just someone being happy "gay" so if Homosexuals think it's offensive than they are going to have to come with a better one because it's not there's from the start - so in my opinion..... Zep keep truck'n cos no one should be offended, Now i definately consider myself as a NON Rascist person, don't get me rong i don't hate Homosexuals either but lets get back to the point they are not race, they are not gays they are homosexuals, if you are offended by this term "gay" then you should also be offended by every other petty little word that associates people to Prefrences (Homosexuals) that are not the Majority, because after all if you not the majority you are poorly treated! This is unfortunate but thats they way society IS!!!!!!
Hail and Kill