View post (legalization)

View thread

x0o_BurnOut_o0x
x0o_BurnOut_o0x
07/29/2005 5:25 pm
Originally Posted by: HammurabiOn the plus side, that does explain how my friend who tried to kill himself with caffeine pills didn't succeed.

Rofl, wow. Well, takeing caffeine pills really wont kill you unless its really hardcore, but it WILL give you a horrible horrible couple of hours and make you think your dying...please everyone dont be a dumbass like me.

About the pot thing, I dont have a problem with it being illegal. There is plenty available at any moment, you just dont get to walk down the road with a sign on you saying "Hey look im smoking a ****ing joint". I mean its probably better off staying illegal cause i know i dont want to see my 12 year old sister with a pound of weed passing it out to her friends.

Besides if it was legalized there prolly would be alot more **** out there. Not good pot, more people trying to sell people oregano or lacing it with bug spray and eventually there wouldnt be enough weed around anymore, because the wouldnt be able to grow enough to meet demands.

I say just carry on with the way we are doing it, its working, a ton of people can get access to it, but not so much access that little kids can be smoking it at recess.
We've been dancin' with Mr. Brownstone...