View post (legalization)

View thread

quickfingers
quickfingers
07/27/2005 8:35 pm
well, i think the real reason pot was first banned was becasue of the large number of mexican immigrants who grew/smoked/sold it, and the US was basically pecking at reasons to get them the **** back across the border. but all political reasons aside, pot is a loser fertalizer. yea, i get bitched at alot for preaching that, because thats not always the case. i know some of my friends parents who are very responsible, good citizens, if you will, who smoke pot and make lots of cupcakes. but ive seen all the messed up people who dont have a clue of what moderation is, or what a life is, or what goals are. for instance...i smoke weed every once in a while, and i would have no problem not smoking again. its fun, but not that big of a deal. my little brother is a goddamned loser becasue of shti like that, and hes 14. he has like 20 lighters, his room smells like ****, theres cracked out kids that come to my house and threaten to kill me with knives, and they probably would steal my guitars if i didnt lock my room. i wouldnt vote for legalization because the majority of people that would smoke it dont know how to control substances like that. plus, who the **** cares. its easy as hell to get weed, and you never get caught unless youre buying from wiggers.
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE