I found...

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/03/2005 6:10 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsNeither, he's dead. In his lifetime he was a reputable rapper yeah, but he was burnt to ashes. It even says it in the bible. Book of Vader, chapter 13 verse 2, And thou art Vader doth be burnt to pieces and all rejoiced.

You have forgotten that later in the very same book (chapter eleventy-seven verse Q) it goes on to say: "And so Vader shall rise from the dust to become more powerful than man can possibly imagine."
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 1
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
05/03/2005 6:39 pm
This had better not start a ____ vs Vader threads...like say Sauron, the Lord of the Rings, in combat (physical or otherwise) with Vader. I dunno, they might become buds instead, as they both like the dark side, both like killing their underlings, both hide their faces, and both seem to lose to outnumbered rebellions.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 2
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
05/03/2005 7:35 pm
Yeah, those two would probably end up forming a support group.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/03/2005 8:51 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonYou have forgotten that later in the very same book (chapter eleventy-seven verse Q) it goes on to say: "And so Vader shall rise from the dust to become more powerful than man can possibly imagine."

Have you not read it the whole way through? Did you even look at The Book of Vader's Death? In chapter onety-one verse Ā¢Ć€ it said before Vader could fully rise from the dust someone came at him with a Dirt Devil and cleaned his ass to the grass.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 4
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
05/03/2005 9:22 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsHave you not read it the whole way through? Did you even look at The Book of Vader's Death? In chapter onety-one verse Ā¢Ć€ it said before Vader could fully rise from the dust someone came at him with a Dirt Devil and cleaned his ass to the grass.

Ya, but you do know that there are at least 4 imposter piles of Vader dust....and besides, have you ever seen a dirt devil in any of the star wars movies? The answer is no, because Vadar invented it it after his "death" that may or maynot have actually occured.
1 Peter 2:16
# 5
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
05/04/2005 2:58 am
Originally Posted by: crazywolf...and besides, have you ever seen a dirt devil in any of the star wars movies? ...
[font=trebuchet ms]R2D2 is a re-conditioned shop vac.[/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 6
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/04/2005 12:26 pm
Originally Posted by: Lordathestrings[font=trebuchet ms]R2D2 is a re-conditioned shop vac.[/font]

Exactly, and he was there when vader was incinerated so after the bonfire and some smores luke and the others said "Hey, R2, clean that **** up". So naturally R2 made some beeps and swept that **** up.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 7
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/04/2005 1:47 pm
Lies, all lies.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 8
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/04/2005 4:13 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonLies, all lies.

You're just in denial. It's ok. I had to accept the truth too. I know it's hard, but Darth is gone and he's not coming back.

Hulk Smash!!

# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.