View post (GT President)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
03/08/2005 4:48 pm
Originally Posted by: crazywolfWell, since Lordathesrtings declined the offer.....I nominate Kingdavid!*Trumpet fanfare*

I know you're new around here, so I'll tell you this: don't get impressed just coz someone here has a fancy name and close to 1000 posts. If there really was going to be a GT president, there's a hard disk full of people more qualified.
Who would I nominate,lessie...
Jon is the Don.(I TOLD YOU I CAN RYHM!!) He's "above this". Hey, Don brodericco, mi amor!! (if you've watched the movie The Godfather, you'll know where I'm coming from with the Italiano!).
Dr_Simon needs to keep kicking butt, so he can't be president.
Ponyone is too clever for his age (I'm serious), but he's a bit young. A coupla more years would serve him well. Great potential though.
If I start going through all the names that would make great senior VP's, I'll do this all day, so I'll cut to the chase and go for my nomination:
*Drum roll please....*
Coming all the way from Saskatchewan, Quebec, Canada, in a hooded, silver robe,with a white beard as long as the robe, and having witnessed the entire history of GT unfold before his very eyes, as well as the entire history of what we are here for, Rock and Roll, ladies and gentlemen, strap your guitars in position, turn all the controls on your amps to 11, step on your wah wah and distortion pedals to the floor, and make a screaming, thunderous noise, for I present to you.....
[size=24] LORDATHERINGS!!!!!!![/SIZE]