Noise, noise, noise

Hankyaku
Hankyaku
02/18/2005 4:06 pm
I played a bit today (about 1-1,5 hours) using the wah pedal, and - can't believe what's coming now - THERE WAS NO KIND OF NOISE!!!!!
No radio chatter, nor annoying screetching sound. Seems like God was with me today and shielded my room :D

But this means several good, and several bad things. I didn't change anything since last time I tried the pedal.
Good things:
-My guitar is okay
-The wah pedal is okay
-My amplifiing circuit (PC + HiFi amp) is okay

Bad things:
-This is really stochastic, that means I cannot influence it. So I'll have difficulties in the future with it, I can't use the pedal anytime.

But anyway, thanks for the advices, I don't think anything could help me now if there's trouble, except maybe playing in a Faraday box (I don't know the exact English word).
It was a pleaseure having a conversation with experts about this topic.

See ya in the other topics!!!
# 1
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
02/18/2005 4:18 pm
Originally Posted by: Hankyaku ... But this means several good, and several bad things. I didn't change anything since last time I tried the pedal.
Good things:
-My guitar is okay
-The wah pedal is okay
-My amplifiing circuit (PC + HiFi amp) is okay[/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]Well, it means they are OK in the absence of an interfering signal...[/font]

[QUOTE=Hankyaku]Bad things:
-This is really stochastic, that means I cannot influence it. So I'll have difficulties in the future with it, I can't use the pedal anytime.

But anyway, thanks for the advices, I don't think anything could help me now if there's trouble, except maybe playing in a Faraday box (I don't know the exact English word)...
[font=trebuchet ms]The world is becoming a noisy place in electromagnetic terms. I think new home and office construction should include Faraday cages for all rooms. The lunatics that cover their walls and ceilings with aluminum foil may have been right all along! :D

Best of luck to you![/font]
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.