View post (Heya, new member here.)

View thread

yacoolman
yacoolman
02/08/2005 8:31 pm
Originally Posted by: CribloI'm Ben I'm 21, and a student in New Mexico. Two days ago I bought a guitar, which is something I've been wanting to do for a while, so I went out and purchased one on a whim. I was afraid to even pick it up when the store owner handed it to me, since I've never even touched a musical instrument in my life. Well I walked home with it, put it in my lap, and was still intimidated by it. Two days later I am starting to understand little things. I FINALLY got it tuned.

Well I'm probably going to be a pain in the ass in these forums because I'm full of even the most basic of questions, because right now it's a whole other language to me.

hey man im also a beginer, ill tell ya something ur in for alot of pain and fustarting, but dont let that get to you, just remember the best thing u can do when u practise, is RELAX AND TAKE IT SLOW!!! no matter what, u can ask anyone its the best advise anyone can give, if u wanna chat more my email is [email]yacoolman_2004@hotmail.com[/email] thankz pease out