View post (I'm Still Around)

View thread

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
02/02/2005 10:32 pm
Originally Posted by: Dr_simonSo, inane banter asides how is it working out with the new job and all ? Have you ordered any custom kit yet ?

What's up guys. Still waiting on those god**** credit cards to come in the mail. I never would've guessed I would get 2 paychecks before a credit card, when I applied over 2 weeks ago for 'em!

The job is great, I'll elaborate more once I get a computer and internet up and running. Making money is better than living in my mom's basement. I've met some really cool people at work. One dude plays guitar and I'm going over to his place to play some PS2 and jam out. Plus we're gonna go see Steve Vai play here in Memphis on March 8th! I'm super stoked.

If I can just get these next few weeks over with soon then I should have furniture (they said 2-3 weeks to deliver), computer, tv, internet, etc, etc. I haven't been this happy in a loooooooooooooong time.

I noticed a lot of new people on the boards, so I just wanna say "hey". Take care and I'll talk to y'all soon.

Peace out,
Leedogg
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile